Student Loan Program
On-Campus Students Eligible
The Augustine Institute has received a generous gift from a donor to help full-time on-campus students who want to enroll in the Augustine Institute but need financial assistance. Only students who maintain a full-time status (9 cr/term) will be eligible for this loan program.
Students will be evaluated on their financial need, ability to succeed at the Augustine Institute and ability to repay the loan after they graduate.
Terms of the Loan
- Loan amount can be up to 60% of tuition after scholarship.
- Interest while enrolled in school is 0%.
- A monthly payment of $50 is required while enrolled in the program.
- Maximum scholarship while in the student loan program is 25% of tuition.
- Interest free grace period after graduation is 6 months.
- The current interest rate after graduation is 5%.
- The loan repayment period is 60 months after the end of the 6 month grace period.
- Repayment of the loan begins immediately for any student that withdraws from the program.
- Late payment fee is $5.
- Returned check fee is $20.
For more information regarding this program, please email Justin Menning at email@example.com.