The Augustine Institute serves the formation of Catholics for the New Evangelization. Through our academic and parish programs, we equip Catholics intellectually, spiritually, and pastorally to renew the Church and transform the world for Christ.
What makes the Augustine Institute unique?
Forming Leaders for The New Evangelization
We believe the New Evangelization requires Catholics to reclaim a faithful orthodoxy while being witnesses to the living Gospel in our post-Christian culture.
A Faculty with Theological Expertise & Pastoral Experience
Evangelization is as much a skilled practice as it is a mission. Our faculty is unique in its blend of advanced theological degrees and pastoral experience on the front lines of the New Evangelization.
Well-formed disciples make Catholicism compelling and relevant. Leaders for the New Evangelization must be personally discipled by those who are passionate for Christ. We equip lay leaders with the training and parish programming they need to bring the faith alive.
State of the Art Methods and Technology
We must be vanguards of the New Evangelization, imparting ancient wisdom through modern media and technology. Our facility, located in the heart of the Denver Tech Center, features state-of-the-art video production, online delivery methodologies, and a professional production team with a wealth of media experience.
Recognitions and Authorizations
- The Augustine Institute is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization in good standing with the IRS, and your contributions are deductible to the full extent of the law.
- The Augustine Institute is a Silver-level GuideStar participant.
- The Augustine Institute Graduate School is accredited with the Association of Theological Schools (ATS).
- The Augustine Institute is authorized by the Colorado Commission on Higher Education.
- The Augustine Institute is listed in the Official Catholic Directory published annually by P.J. Kenedy & Sons.